Thursday, November 15, 2012

I dont brake I bend

I have not been here for a while and feel like, i have left out so much of my life. the past few months have been nothing but growth for me. might have come in many ways and through lots of unforeseen events, but it is the unforeseen that will always remind me that yes this is life and i but a mere navigator of it. I'm Religious and this has allowed me to be open to so much more, in terms of dealing with my failure, Loss, being brave and having myself to lean on. this year has been a year of construction, i lost a friendship that i could never imagine would have ever ended, a job that had become a safety net for me, a love that i was prepared to do anything for and one that id opened my vise's for. God has been good to me my religion has been my everything and i am beautiful because he allows me too.. its crazy how you have to go through things to experience and understand the intense impact of them... like how i got through what happened this year is beyond me. Failure has been the hardest emotion to express i wear my emotions on my sleeve but am also someone who is very sentimental and am highly protective of me, this comes from years of having no one to depend on emotionally. I have had to fight for me and learn to Love me even though i had no example of it. Through God i made it and was able to see me for who i am.
This is where i am and I'm loving and learning from it everyday. After, "I allowed the prospect of love to tease me, and even though i lost him I'm grateful I knew him". Shed the people i carried with me, came face to face with the tragedy that made me who i am, allowed myself to be week and let Gods peace lead me. I can proudly say the women i am now is an Icon to the girl i was at the beginning of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment